I'm really getting tired of this sickness. As I said in the previous post, we've had someone sick in our house for the last 13 days. Yesterday, Carys was finally fever free and it looked like we might be home-free. We went to our Home Group Bible study last night and Avery was running a fever by 8:30 p.m. Sorry for exposing everyone again.
Here are the patient stats:
Cambria: temp of 99.4; She's the only one who hasn't been sick these past two weeks. She may be going down now.
Avery: temp of 101.4; Keeps telling us that things smell and make her gag (aka her sister)
Carys: cough and congestion as of this morning.
Jeff is out of town until tomorrow night and I had grandiose ideas of doing something fun with my girls today (Saturday), but instead, we packed everyone in the car this morning and drove thru Starsbucks and now they are watching "Olivia" on tv. So much excitement.
Guess I'll fold all that laundry from post-stomach bug and potty training. Sigh!
Happy 17th birthday, boys!
5 weeks ago

1 comment:
oh, the thought of a drive through starbucks. sounds wonderful!
Sorry everyone is so sick--hope they get better soon!
Post a Comment