Saturday, April 11, 2009

Catch up

Here are some unrelated "catch-up" pictures. We had several types of sickness in our house the last few weeks, thus the delay in blogging. Enjoy!

Nothing more fun than a laundry basket.


Carys being silly with a head tilt. :-)


Everyone "helping" Carys stand up at her activity table. She's 10 months old now and still not crawling. Just this week she is starting to rock onto her knees so I think that crawling is coming very soon. Her sisters were walking by 10 months. I am thankful that she's not walking yet.


Cambria pretending to be "Cinderella". She and Avery recently saw the movie for the first time, so they are kind of obsessed.


Cambria went through a week of only wanting braids. She did inform me that Aunt Becca does the best braids. Oh well, I'm fine with 2nd best.


Mommy and Cambria after her field trip to the Seattle Children's Museum. I couldn't go with her due to Jeff being out of town and sick children. It was tough to send her so far without me, but we both survived. :-)


Silly Avery. She can roll her tongue. Cambria cannot.

No comments: