Our neighborhood had it's annual Easter Egg Hunt this morning. Last year, Jeff attempted to take the girls to an egg hunt. The starting time was 10 a.m. He arrived at 10:05 and the whole thing was over. This year we didn't make that mistake again. We arrived at 9:35 and were ready when the hunts began promptly at 10 a.m.
One of the fields covered with eggs for the older kids.
One of the fields covered with eggs for the older kids.
The playground was covered with eggs for ages 0-4. Avery did fairly well in the egg hunt. She was a little distracted in the beginning and walked past so many eggs, but then focused in and gathered quite a few. Jeff has "joked" (is he really joking) about training the girls a week earlier next year. :-)
With the Easter Bunny. Avery wouldn't go near him without me. Carys was very interested in him and kept following him with her eyes.Daddy is proud of his girls.







3 comments:
Great pictures, but, where's the sun?
OK, so I'm NOT joking. I took Wills to the park (when Saturday's Easter egg hunt was to be) a day ahead and drilled in him how to succeed in the hunt. "OK Buddy," I said, "Ya pick up an egg, and you put it in the basket! Then you get another egg, and put it in the basket! What did I say? Come on, Buddy, what do you pick up? Where do you put it? Let's go over this again..." We did this until I felt that he was ready. I really did this!
how cool!!
Post a Comment