Saturday, April 11, 2009

Bathroom trips

This past week was spring break. I had all kinds of plans for different outings and we did none of them. Maybe it's having three kids, ages 5 and under. Or, maybe it's the fact that everywhere we go requires a million trips to the bathroom. Don't get me wrong, I'm thrilled that Avery is potty trained. I don't miss changing her poopy diapers. However, dragging three young children into the public bathroom is exhausting.

A few trips this past week:
Outback Steakhouse: 7 trips to the bathroom
Ikea: 3 trips to the bathroom
Target: 3 trips to the bathroom
Park: 2 trips to the bathroom

2 comments:

judahmo said...

Yikes! I hope they had the family bathrooms if you had to take all of them at the same time. Public restrooms are never fun, even less so with little ones!
Shannon

Christina said...

Oh my goodness, that is no fun, but it made me laugh, because I totally identify. Now, Christian and Michaela don't go quite that often anymore, but man, it's a pain! And they want privacy now! Ahhh!