Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter pics

We had a good Easter. It was hectic (isn't every Sunday when you're a pastor's family), but we had a great time at church, tried to relax a little in the afternoon and then had a wonderful dinner with church friends in the evening. Below are a few pics from the day. I do not have an individual picture of Avery in her Easter attire. She just wasn't in the mood to pose when I was ready to take a picture. I will try to get one of her later this week.

Lee family post-church


The girls and their Easter baskets.


Carys post-church


Carys post-lunch (Daddy didn't get all the food off her face, but she's still cute nonetheless).


See my car. I'm almost certain she was making car noises while pushing it around on the floor.


Cambria always loves to pose for a picture.



A picture with the Easter basket.

2 comments:

Lindsay Barry said...

I always enjoy your blog and pictures. Your family is filled with such a genuine and inspiring sense of love!

Bridgette said...

Your girls are so beautiful - I have to live vicariously through friends who have girls. I love all the dresses and stuff. My world is cars, trains, cars, trains...well, you get it. :0) You can tell in your pics what a happy family you are. BTW, Carys with the magnets was too cute. Aidan does the same thing where he sits there and knocks them off (although, not as gently), but he hasn't figured how tp put them back on yet. Miss you guys!