Lately Cambria has taken to agreeing with us in prayer. By that I mean, when we pray something then she'll pray "yes" when she agrees with something we've said. I'm sure she picked it up from us, but now she's made it her own, as well. It's very touching because she doesn't say it for every prayer...just the ones for which she is especially passionate.
This past Sunday we had a part of the service where we could write something on a card that we wanted to be forgiven. After writing it, each person would walk up to the cross at the front of the church and place it at the foot of the cross. This symbolized us asking Christ to forgive our grievance, placing it before Him and accepting His forgiveness. Cambria leaned over to ask Jeff what we were doing. He explained to her and she proceeded to write her own card. It read: "I'm sorry that I was mean to Avery." She finished the card, showed it to Jeff and I, and ran it up to the cross. She brought tears to my eyes and smiles to many of the congregation.
Happy 17th birthday, boys!
5 weeks ago

1 comment:
What a precious memory for you and a precious sight in the eyes of our Lord.
Post a Comment