Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Riddle

Here is a riddle that Jeff told the girls and I tonight:
"I am very tall. Sometimes you can see me, sometimes you cannot. And, I have a big, white hat."
The girls and I were stumped for about 30 seconds before Avery piped in, "Mt. Rainier". She was correct, while Cambria and I were still clueless. We all got excited at Avery's answer and cheered for her...she became incredibly embarrassed, buried her head in my arm and then burst into tears. I know that she doesn't like attention in the same way that Cambria does, but tears?????

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go Avery! Keith said he would have done the same thing---and look where he is now. :)
Julie

Allison said...

aw Avery.. i miss your girls and can't wait to see pictures of the new baby! Do you have a name yet?