Monday, August 03, 2009

Just in case you didn't catch the news...

I had my 19-week ultrasound today and the baby looked great. It is another girl for us -- four in all! I thought I might feel a little disappointed, but actually I'm excited for four sisters growing up so close together. I think that it will be very special. Now, I have work very hard on my relationship with each of them. Those mother-daughter relationships are not always a piece of cake. :-)

We'll keep you updated as the due date draws near -- December 27th.

1 comment:

Alisa said...

Very exciting! Your girls will be so close (and think of all that clothes swapping!). I understand the worry about mother/daughter relationship--they seem to be a mind-field, still, you are off to a great start and don't all girls need dads like Jeff? :) We are very excited for you!!