This past weekend Carys turned 1! I can't believe that it's been a year since she was born. This year has flown by. Life with three kids moves at an incredibly fast pace. What we do with four kids??? Yikes!
Back to Carys, she is a precious little girl. She is the most laid-back baby I've had. She monkey crawls around the house, she's cruising the furniture, gives big hugs to everyone in the family, points at everything, signs several words, eats very well and is generally a happy baby. We are so blessed to have her as part of our family.
The ladybug cake decorated by Mommy, Cambria and Avery.
Back to Carys, she is a precious little girl. She is the most laid-back baby I've had. She monkey crawls around the house, she's cruising the furniture, gives big hugs to everyone in the family, points at everything, signs several words, eats very well and is generally a happy baby. We are so blessed to have her as part of our family.
The ladybug cake decorated by Mommy, Cambria and Avery.





No comments:
Post a Comment