Thursday, July 08, 2010

7th birthday!!! (part1)

Today our Cambria turned 7! I can't believe it's been 7 years since I gave birth to my first child. I knew so little about babies (though I thought I knew a lot since I was the oldest of 5). The learning curve with her was high. She was coliky, spit up a lot and didn't nap the first 4 months of life. However, she eventually grew out of her high maintenance state and turned into an intelligent, adventuresome, artistic, God-loving young girl. We are incredibly proud of her and can't wait to see what the coming years with Cambria will bring.



Jeff & Carys in Lake Washington


Eliana fell asleep in her stroller on the very loud beach.


Nemo pinata


Dolphin cake


Carys loves cake.



The party goers.


Jeff was exhausted at the end of the party. Too much sun and probably too many women. :-)
Carys decided to sit on him.



Jeff, Cambria and myself.

No comments: