Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Eliana at 5 1/2 weeks

Eliana is almost 6 weeks old. She is such a sweet little girl...we are all quite taken with her. She's beginning to come to life with a few smiles and coos. We're excited to see her personality develop in the coming months. We moved her into a room with Cambria this past weekend and she has been sleeping much better since then. Most nights she wakes up for 2 feedings after midnight -- around 2:30 a.m. and 5:15 a.m. We are hoping that she'll cut out the 2:30 a.m. feeding in the coming month...fingers crossed. :-)





3 comments:

Unknown said...

Isn't she just darling! I love the picture of Cambria holding her... big sister, baby sister! I have a bunch of those with my big sister!

Sarah Paynter said...

Laurie,

I love the pictures. She is so pretty. My girls would be in heaven. All Meredith talks about is having a baby. Hope you are getting some rest.

Sarah Paynter

Christina said...

These are precious...love, love, love the one with her and Jeff.