This week is a big nesting week in the Lee house. Why do we save these projects for 3 1/2 weeks from my due date? I'm just grateful that they're getting done and excited about the results. This coming Saturday is a big work day at our home, with lots of help from our Home Group Bible study. However, we've done some prep work this week, so here are a few pictures.
My friend Tisa and I did a trial run on re-covering my dining room chairs. I bought these before kids and they have white seats which I have covered for years with these green checkered slips. The slips are falling apart so it's time for some new, kid-friendly fabric.
Old chair

New chair
My friend Tisa and I did a trial run on re-covering my dining room chairs. I bought these before kids and they have white seats which I have covered for years with these green checkered slips. The slips are falling apart so it's time for some new, kid-friendly fabric.
Old chair

New chair



No comments:
Post a Comment