Sunday, November 01, 2009

A few pics of Carys

To say that Carys is changing daily is an understatement. Sometimes it feels like she is changing hourly. Jeff often comes home from work and exclaims that Carys has changed so much that day. She is still a very sweet-natured 16 month old. She is a little too attached to Mommy, especially considering that the baby is arriving in about 8 weeks. She is also cutting her first year molars this month...she's handling it much better than her older sisters did, though it does wake her up more often at night than we would like. :-) Oh well, what's new?

Can Daddy take Carys on his trip?


Carys loves playing with baby dolls. Do you think she'll be this sweet with her baby sister when she arrives? I'm not too sure.


I bought this "My Breast Friend" pillow to replace my Boppy breast feeding pillow. Carys loves the pillow and is constantly pulling it out of the closet to sit in while reading.


Carys coloring with her big sister Avery.


The older girls built Carys a tent. Here she is hidden inside.


And, here she is peaking out. :-)

1 comment:

Christina said...

So sweet!
I can't believe you're having a baby in about eight weeks! I mean, I knew it and all, but...you know what I mean. I'm making no sense at all today, sorry! I'm tired. :) I'm sure you are feeling it even more. I'm going to read some more, but wanted to say how cute these pics are.