Saturday, August 29, 2009

Daddy/Daughter Camping Trip - 2009

Jeff and Cambria went on their 2nd annual Daddy/Daughter camping trip with their friends. This year they learned from their mistakes and left earlier on the Friday. This way they were guaranteed to get a campsite. They had a fun time with their friends and Cambria learned to ride her bike without training wheels. Below are a few pics from the overnight trip:

The girls before leaving on the camping trip. Note the nice, neat hair pre-camping.


By the afternoon, Cambria was riding her bike with wild hair in her face. :-) Only on a Daddy/Daughter trip.


Pancakes for breakfast.


The dads.


Silly faces.


Daddy & Daughter.


Rock houses that the girls spent a LOT of time building.

3 comments:

judahmo said...

It looks like they had a great time! I love the rock houses!
Shannon

Anonymous said...

Funny that you noticed Cambria's hair! I remember my dad having to learn how to put my hair in a ponytail "without any bumps" just for these camping trips!
Julie

allison said...

this is so cute! I miss these girls so much!