Tuesday, July 21, 2009

My brainy child

Ok, tonight Cambria (age 6) freaked me out (in a good way) with her amazing mind. Jeff had left Google maps open on the computer, so she started clicking around. Then, she asked me to help her find our town. I showed her our house and she proceeded to "drive" herself to her friend Hadley's house, followed by her friend Katie's house, then Lake Wilderness, her elementary school, her dance school and then the church (4 miles from home). The crazy thing is that her friend Katie lives in the town next to ours -- about 3 miles away, so it was a difficult one to find, but she did it. She has been amazing me since birth, but this one definitely blew me away! I wish my mind worked half as well as hers. :-)

2 comments:

Christina said...

That's crazy! Kids these days! Michaela likes to figure out stuff my cell phone will do, that I never knew about. Ha!

Anonymous said...

Brilliant! Perhaps she could "drive" y'all out to Chicago? We bought a grill a few weeks ago, and we've been thinking about our CRW cookouts. Miss you!
Julie