We're back from our East Coast vacation. We visited Jeff's family in New Hampshire and my family in Virginia. It was a lot of fun to be with grandparents, aunt, uncles and cousins again. The girls ate up every minute with family. I will try to post some vacation pics soon. It's a daunting task.
It's great to be back home, though. We're adjusting back to West Coast time and glad to be back in our own home again. I'm having a particularly difficult time with the time change....I think it's the combination of jetlag and pregnancy exhaustion (though better) that's still hanging around. Hopefully we'll be back to some state of "normal" in a few days.
The weather is beautiful and yesterday morning the girls and I spent some time in the backyard. Here are a few pictures:
Avery and Carys hugging.
It's great to be back home, though. We're adjusting back to West Coast time and glad to be back in our own home again. I'm having a particularly difficult time with the time change....I think it's the combination of jetlag and pregnancy exhaustion (though better) that's still hanging around. Hopefully we'll be back to some state of "normal" in a few days.
The weather is beautiful and yesterday morning the girls and I spent some time in the backyard. Here are a few pictures:
Avery and Carys hugging.


No comments:
Post a Comment