We just arrived back from a two week East Coast trip. We had a wonderful time with family -- celebrating my father-in-law, Dan Lee's, 70th bday and Christmas/New Year's. Starting out this year of 2008, we are grateful for the love and support from family. Our girls are incredibly blessed to have 4 loving grandparents and 7 aunts/uncles who are nuts about them. They ate up every second with each family member and can't wait for our next time together -- probably June when the new baby arrives.
In spite of a great trip back East, we are glad to be back in Maple Valley, our home. We missed our new church and friends here and are looking forward to growing these relationships in 2008.
I'm 18 weeks pregnant now and feeling much better. I have an appointment on Monday, and should schedule my sonogram at that time, so look for an announcement about the sex of baby Lee in the coming weeks. The baby must know that I'm typing about him/her since I feel some kicking in my belly.
We love all our dear family and friends and wish you a very happy New Year!
Happy 17th birthday, boys!
5 weeks ago

No comments:
Post a Comment