A way to bring family and friends closer during our years in the Seattle area.
Wow. Both Cambria and Avery look a ton older to me in these pictures. Especially Avery, her hair has really grown thicker. It was sad this year going trick or treating without you guys. It's just not the same. Take care, we miss you. Kristina
It looks so beautiful where you live! I loved looking at all the pictures! And I agree with Kristina, the girls do look older!
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Wow. Both Cambria and Avery look a ton older to me in these pictures. Especially Avery, her hair has really grown thicker.
It was sad this year going trick or treating without you guys. It's just not the same.
Take care, we miss you.
Kristina
It looks so beautiful where you live! I loved looking at all the pictures! And I agree with Kristina, the girls do look older!
Post a Comment